We are seeking a Java and groovy software engineer who is excited about solving national security-related software problems. An ideal candidate is excited to work on microservices, cloud infrastructure, and database design.
- Work on Java and Groovy-based systems
- Manage data in RDBMS systems
- Use Amazon Web Services to build scalable infrastructure
- 4 or more years of experience software/system development
- 2 or more years of experience working with web/service frameworks
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Java Spring
- Oracle or Postgres RDBMS
- Interest In:
- Designing and utilizing databases
- Scaling systems on AW
- Building rich data driven web applications
- Microservices communication in GRPC
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Java Spring Boot. Groovy, and Grails ecosystems
- DevOps best practices (continuous integration, infrastructure as code, automated deployment)
- Agile development
Security Clearance: Top Secret
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you do not have LinkedIn, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.