Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Business Development Program
Agency: All Federal Agencies
Rapid, convenient, authorized sole source contracting vehicle
A3 Consulting LLC is a certified SBA 8(a) program participant through October 2021. As authorized by FAR 19.8, Federal agencies may issue sole source contracts to 8(a) firms up to $4.5 million.
Why 8(a) sole source?
- Agencies can easily award in days, not months, bypassing lengthy acquisition processes
- Responsive Washington DC Metropolitan District Office SBA representatives
- Blanket purchase agreements (BPAs) are allowed to facilitate incremental task orders
- Easy compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- As a minority owned, small disadvantaged business, A3 Consulting LLC helps agencies fulfill contracting goals
Initiating an 8(a) directed contract is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Identify and quantify your requirements
- Review your requirements with your A3 Consulting LLC contact
- Establish a mutually agreed upon Statement of Work (SOW)
- Establish funding
- Send your 8(a) offer letter with the agreed-upon SOW to email@example.com, per the 8(a) Offer Letter Submission Instructions. Specify A3 Consulting LLC as your preferred vendor.
- Use your agency’s approved offer letter template, which should be on your agency’s intranet. An example is here: Census Bureau 8(a) Offer Letter Template
Adeniyi Adeyiga, President