If you have passion for fixing bugs in code and programming, you may be cut out for career in manual testing. As a Software Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.
Role of the Manual Tester
- Analyzing the requirements from Product Owner
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Conducting Review Meetings
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- Communicating with Product Team
- Test Plans
- Report bugs
- Test Cases for various testing processes
- Summary Reports
- Test Data for test cases
- Test Scenarios
Qualification and Other Requirements
- A degree in a relevant field
- Interim Secret clearance or above
- Experience in an automated test environment
- Test Management software
- User Acceptance Testing
- Basic Programming skills
- Knowledge and experience with the Agile life cycle
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you do not have LinkedIn, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration.