We are seeking a data minded software engineer who is excited about solving national security related data problems. If data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and extracting analytics from a multitude of data sources is something you would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to build scalable data infrastructure
- Extract intelligence and analytics from a variety of data sources
- Work with technologies such as Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Docker and Swarm
- Design and build data services for consumption by clients and other services
- Continuously implement security measures to protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks
- Academic degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.);
- 1+ years of experience in devops/system administration
- 1+ years of experience with deploying and maintaining IT automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, etc)
- 1+ years of experience implementing security best practices in production environments and scan tools (Nessus, Burp Suite, etc)
- 1+ years of experience scheduling and coordinating system maintenance activities to reduce impact to production environment
- Minimum of one Associate-level AWS certification
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Work directly with development team to ensure systems and deployed and monitored well
- Willing to learn new technologies and share knowledge with the team
- Identify areas of improvement and ways to continually improve the systems
- Interested in containerized workloads
- Interested in scaling systems on AWS
- Interested in automating pieces of the software life cycle for a full CI/CD pipeline
- Interested in analyzing system flow patterns to increase performance throughput
- Database administration (e.g. Oracle, Postgres, ElasticSearch)
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure. (CloudFormation, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc)
- Experience with RiskVision
Security Clearance: TS
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you do not have LinkedIn, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.