We are seeking a data scientist/analyst who is excited about analyzing and solving national security related problems. In this role you will be empowered to:
- Work directly with customer to exploit structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer’s challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks
- Develop tools and process to help uncover hidden patterns in data
- Deliver analytical products in support of operational missions
- Provide thought-leadership in the area of analytics/data science
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks
- Work directly with the customer to assist them in translating their needs into tasks.
- Mentor junior team members
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 4 years of relevant experience to include experience with the following:
- Data discovery, shaping, and analysis
- Statistical and topic modeling
- Parsing and ETL
- Front-end [Windows]: Web, BI Clients, MS Office, Custom python UI, custom scripts
- Back-end: Web, AWS, Linux, SharePoint, SQL
- Glue: JSON, XML
- Python, R
- Experience with:
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Working on-site directly with customer
- Using technology to elicit insight
- Agile Development of tools
- Learning new tools and technologies as needed
- Active TS clearance required with the ability to obtain SCI with Poly
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you do not have LinkedIn, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.