A3 Consulting is looking for a full time Technical Test Lead Engineer who will be responsible for functional, performance and automation testing. The successful candidate will perform testing activities including collaboration between project managers, development teams, and test teams.
This position is primarily remote.
- Perform and lead system integration, interface and end to end testing
- Develop and execute simple to complex SQL queries according to the functional requirements to increase efficiency and quality
- Execute simple to complex batch processes in UNIX and Mainframe to ensure that functionality is consistent with stated requirements
- Work with project teams to retest/resolve defects
- Communicate test team results and reports to the project team, management and users
- Assist users during user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Determine performance requirements (page load time, search, query response time, report generation time, etc.), if requirements are unavailable
- Capture, enhance, modify and execute multiple-users load tests
- Analyze load results to identify system bottleneck and submit comprehensive reports
- Develop and Design automation scripts
- Execute automation scripts for different application types – Mainframe, Front End and Backend applications as well as support, System Integration and End to End Testing
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- At least 8 years’ experience supporting Functional testing of Mainframe, Frontend and Backend applications
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting Performance testing using LoadRunner
- At least 2 years’ experience supporting Automation testing using QTP/UFT
Desired Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with batch, mainframe and dashboard applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience working in projects using Agile Methodology
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr
- Working knowledge of automation tools such as MicroFocus QTP/UFT (Unified Functional Testing/Quick Test Professional) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Knowledge of Programming concepts
- Experience with VB.Net, C#, VB Scripting, Java Scripting, Java, HTML
- Working knowledge of load test tools such as MicroFocus Load Runner and Akamai Cloud Test
- Understanding of Environments and Application Hardware Infrastructure
- Ability to communicate test findings to all stakeholders (Technical and Business)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.