This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review user stories. Participate in planning sessions. Identify tasks related to HTML authoring and/or front-end development. Estimate effort for front-end development.
- Contribute and maintain pattern libraries for user interface components.
- Experience with Front end development using Angular, React.js and integration with Rest API
- Experience with webapps, platforms, applications, websites.
- Experience in Web UI development technologies and frameworks such as jQuery, HTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSON
- Basic understanding of 508 compliance
- A strong background with RESTful Services Architecture
- Experience with open source back end technologies Node.js and NoSQL Database and UI Frameworks such as Backbone or React.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to break through any engineering issues
- Agile methodology experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Over 5 years of professional UI/UX development experience building single page browser applications
- Deep understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Proficiency in front-end development languages, specifically Angular.
- Knowledge of the full software life cycle
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodology
- Five (5+) years of directly related software development experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.