A3 Consulting is looking for a full time, creative Graphic Designer to join our team to join our team on a long-term government contract. The qualified candidate will provide graphic design, creative analysis, research, production and printing support the agency’s corporate communications, branding, advertising, and publishing efforts. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently while adhering to client deadlines and budget constraints in a team environment.
This position is located in Washington, DC.
Clearance Required: Active Secret
- Work alongside a synergistic team of designers, customer service representatives and production specialists providing graphic design and pre-press support.
- Contribute to a variety of projects comprised or print and electronic media while adhering to identity standards and requirements as well as directives and agency mission.
- Create and manage standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with a focus on collaboration; ability to work with managers, employees, and leaders.
- Proactive, self-motivated team player; strong customer focus; ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Coordinate projects and interact professionally with customers.
- Have interpersonal and presentation skills, and a professional attitude.
- Receive and execute art direction in a timely manner — from research, concept and design, to production and printing.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a graphic designer.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Ability to work within deadlines and budget constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe Indesign.
- High creativity with outstanding design sensibilities and production skills.
- Experience with annual reports of 100+ pages.
- Experience designing banners and exhibits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.