A3 is seeking a personable, highly motivated mid-level Full Stack Developer to support a government customer to provide knowledge and expertise in this technical role. This position provides the opportunity for to be a part of a mission-focused, collaborative program team to help the client determine and execute IT strategy and goals. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer-based approach, be a positive addition to the team, and be an independent contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision to overcome obstacles.
This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Secret
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop enterprise cloud based applications using C#/.NETCore
- Perform the basic CRUD APIs for compute, storage, and network
- Embrace and practice programming principals such as DRY, IoC, DI, and SOLID
- Develop technical processes that leverage modern CI/CD concepts and pipelines
- Support a hybrid application that spans multiple (on- and off-premises) clouds
- Enable logging and monitoring of your application for problem detection and resolution
- Provide expertise in migrating applications to a cloud-based environment
- Facilitate the use of continuous integration/continuous development tools in order to speed release delivery and improve solution quality
- Performs technical planning, high level and detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution, software systems integration, and technical support for software systems and subsystems
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, and deployment checklists,
- Working knowledge of Agile practices and CICD pipeline adherence
- Five (5+) years of experience designing, coding, debugging, and testing .Net C# applications
- Experience with DevOps concepts such as code versioning, branching, shelving, merging, and publishing
- Strong understanding of a microservice architecture
- Strong understanding of REST principles
- Cloud based monitoring and logging experience is a plus
- Familiarity with software implementation best practices
- Proficiency in Node.JS, Go, Python languages
- Develop and maintain high quality Python, Spark, and Scala code
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.