A3 is seeking a personable, highly motivated mid-level Full Stack Developer to support a government customer to provide knowledge and expertise in this technical role. This position provides the opportunity for to be a part of a mission-focused, collaborative program team to help the client determine and execute IT strategy and goals. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer-based approach, be a positive addition to the team, and be an independent contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision to overcome obstacles.
This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Key Responsibilities include:
- Create website/web application
- Develop game server code & architecture
- Take ownership of projects from conception through post-release
- Write robust, efficient, extensible, easily-maintained code
- Spec new features, in collaboration with product, marketing, business, etc.
- Database Administration
- Linux System and Network Administration
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of explaining simple procedures in writing or verbally
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- A passion for IT
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels. Demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders
- Backend server development experience
- Database experience
- Worked with cloud systems such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience building large scale applications with reusability
- Solid understanding of software and database fundamentals
- Familiarity with data structures cloud systems, front-end frameworks, and other tools
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Able to manage shifting priorities
- Great customer service skills
- Strong focus and commitment to providing end user customer service
- Adept in managing to changing priorities and demanding schedules
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.