Deputy Project Manager/Business Analyst
We are looking for a Deputy Project Manager/Business Analyst who gets excited about the prospect of being part of a mission-focused, collaborative program team and interested in helping client organizations determine and execute IT strategy and goals, we would like to hear from you.
We are growing IT company supporting a client who demands cutting edge solutions for application development and infrastructure. Our technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution- oriented environment and we invite you to apply to our opening for a Project Manager in Washington, DC/Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Secret
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage deployment of the Greening Diplomacy Initiative (GDI) and Internet of Things (IoT) projects for DOS
- Coordinate the deployment of the IoT network and its peripherals, including equipment and applications for smart metering, air quality, and vehicle telematics
- Coordination tasks include tracking delivery, installation, and ensuring operations and security protocols are conducted
- Liaise between the GDI-IoT network and the Center for Analytics to support the sharing of data and access platforms for analytics efforts
- Work with multiple vendors to ensure seamless, unified delivery of equipment and services for posts.
- Lead a team of IT professionals supporting a major DOS IT program
- Responsible for ensuring that all project activities are performed and completed in a timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner
- Responsible for understanding requirements and ensuring that project personnel are fulfilling requirements
- Responsible for the quality, content, and prompt delivery of all task and contractual deliverables associated with the project
- Demonstrate ability to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Well versed in project management, and have a familiarity with IT
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Leadership experience and skills, with exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required and 5+ years of prior work experience. A technical degree or direct experience in engineering and/or systems development is preferred
- Extensive experience developing technical briefs and presenting at the executive level
- A PMP is desired
- Able to manage shifting priorities
- Great customer service skills
- Strong focus and commitment to providing end user customer service
- Adept in managing to changing priorities and demanding schedules
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.