A3 Consulting is looking for a Contracts and Pricing Manager to provide daily contract administration, procurement oversight, develop costing requirements, and detailed cost and pricing models for proposals. The ideal candidate has experience with the complete FAR lifecycle and is up to the challenge of a being a trusted business advisor and influencer of business strategy at an up and coming consulting firm.
This position is located in Silver Spring, MD.
- Perform cradle-to-grave contracts administration, including pre-award, execution and close-out of contracts, and contract task management.
- Work collaboratively with Proposal and Business Development staff to review RFPs and coordinate input into a compliant response.
- Attend bid decision, kick-off, and other proposal related meetings as needed.
- Lead negotiations of partner Agreements (Subcontractor RFP packages, TAs, NDAs, Subcontracts, etc.)
- Review solicitations and contractual documents for consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations and customer requirements
- Provide support for pricing in the proposal development process.
- Supports development and preparation of complex cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements and compliance with all Government policies and regulations and internal documented procedures.
- Participate in pricing strategy development and implementation to ensure feasibility and requirements compliance.
- Work closely with Business Development and Proposal Managers to ensure the cost/price proposals are professional, accurate, competitive, and profitable.
- Lead, manage, and support audit activities as needed.
- Set-up and maintain contractual data in accounting system (CLINs, labor categories, rates, value, funding).
- Work closely with PM and monitor requirements and constraints, provide business advise and guidance based on risk assessment.
- Create and maintain formal processes and checklists, follow established processes and procedures to enable effective and efficient customer deliverables and results within defined SLAs.
- Analyze significant/complex/unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies, and A3 procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in proposals and pricing with direct experience with working with the federal government.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) requirements/limitations in the proposal process.
- Experience with all contract types including FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, FP-LH, CPFF, CFAF, and other Cost Reimbursable contract types and understand the implications on the proposal pricing and strategy.
- Experience with accounting system(s) preferred.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.