A3 is seeking a personable, highly motivated mid-level Cloud Developer to support a government customer to provide knowledge and expertise in this technical role. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction and to become a trusted advisor to the customer. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer-based approach, be a positive addition to the team, and be an independent contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision to overcome obstacles.
This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains IT approvals, keeping technical architecture consistent with federal cloud standards.
- Coordinates with the existing data center team to make sure that the cloud subscription is stood up in concert with ESOC Azure and Complies with the various cloud standards.
- Lead the provisioning of data marts (sandboxes) within the environment as well as VM and storage provisioning as necessary.
- Utilizing Microsoft Azure to build and deploy highly-available, scalable, and secure applications
- Write PowerShell Scripts
- Design and develop automation workflows, perform unit tests and conduct review to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance
- Work directly with stakeholders to gather technical requirements, assist in implementing solutions, and execute on other deliverables
- Provide expertise in migrating data and applications to a cloud-based environment
- Establish processes and practices that result in the full release lifecycle management for all solutions
- Facilitate the use of continuous integration/continuous development tools
- Perform detailed requirements definition, test planning and execution, cloud systems integration, and technical support for all cloud systems and subsystems
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Assist in the delivery of cloud solutions on an aggressive schedule
- BA/BS Degree in a technology related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with cloud and related technologies
- Hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
- Have a keen interest in using any and all appropriate tools, especially Cloud-based, to solve the problem at hand
- Ability and interest in learning new technologies
- Ability to establish working relations at all organizational levels. Demonstrate ability to diplomatically and effectively deal with Government officials and program office stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience writing code in high-level language like C#, Java, Scala and/or scripting language like Python
- Expertise with SQL Server or other RDMS technologies
- Expertise building Azure Data Factory Pipelines
- Ability to manage shifting priorities
- Great customer service skills
- Experience with data science
- Adept in managing to changing priorities and demanding schedules
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Server
Certifications Required (one of the following):
- Azure Developer or equivalent AWS or Google Cloud Services Certification
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.