A3 is seeking a personable, highly motivated mid-level Cloud Administrator to support a government customer to provide knowledge and expertise in this technical role. This position provides the opportunity for significant client interaction and to become a trusted advisor to the customer. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer-based approach, be a positive addition to the team, and be an independent contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision to overcome obstacles.
This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Work in a team environment to asses, deploy, maintain and administer cloud solutions in Microsoft Azure
- Monitor critical performance metrics and formulate plans to improve performance
- Maintain and manage Enterprise systems in an on-premise, hybrid, or cloud environment
- Manage and deploy virtualized environments
- Perform environment maintenance and work with development teams to implement approved changes
- Implement and validate solution changes, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum operational efficiency
- Design, engineer, and maintain automation scripts, tools, and processes for solution delivery
- Employ Azure tools like the Azure DevOps, Azure PowerShell, Azure Monitor and the Azure CLI
- Create Windows virtual machines in the Azure Portal, with Azure PowerShell, or using ARM Templates
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification, or equivalent Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Services Certification.
- Three (3+) years of experience administering, automating and/or maintaining cloud environments
- Three (3+) years of experience with Windows based server applications
- Three (3+) years of experience administering mission-critical production environments with high up-time service level agreements (SLA)
- Three (3+) years of experience writing PowerShell scripts
- Three (3+) years of experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures
- Three (3+) years of experience supporting networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environments
- Three (3+) years of experience with infrastructure management, deployment automation, and scalability requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP management and implementation
- Three (3+) years of experience with hardware and/or software-based firewalls, load balancers, and proxy servers
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps processes and best practices
- Three (3+) experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or other RDBMS
- Experience with Tableau Desktop and Server
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.