We are looking for a Business Analyst/Project Coordinator to be an enthusiastic member of a mission-focused, collaborative program team. This person should be interested in helping client organizations determine and execute IT strategy and goals. We are a growing IT company supporting a client who demands cutting edge solutions for application development and infrastructure. Our technical and management consultants work closely with our customers in a dynamic, solution-oriented environment.
This position is located in Arlington, VA.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Schedule, prepare for, facilitate, and summarize the results of meetings – including demos, agile ceremonies, and ad hoc meetings; produce agendas and meeting notes as needed
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, the status of each Research Project
- Effectively manage project scope with an ability to focus on a minimum viable product (MVP) and guard against scope creep
- Be the sole point of contact for multiple research projects with a timeline that spans across 3 years
- Be able to analyze and draw conclusions from project/PMO data
- Build PowerPoint briefings to communicate latest project status to Senior Government personnel including SES level
- Manage backlog of potential FY20/FY21 research projects for government research
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Four years experience as a Project Analyst
- Two years experience as a project coordinator
- Ability to gain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience in federal government
- Proficient in Jira, Version 1, or Rally
- Secret Clearance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you would be surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.