A3 is seeking a personable, highly motivated mid-level Automation Tester to support a government customer to provide knowledge and expertise in this technical role. This position provides the opportunity for to be a part of a mission-focused, collaborative program team to help the client determine and execute IT strategy and goals. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a customer-based approach, be a positive addition to the team, and be an independent contributor with the ability to work with minimal supervision to overcome obstacles.
This position is located in Lorton, VA.
Clearance Required: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have prior experience using automated testing tools such as Tricentis, Neotys Neoload and PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Deliver detailed automation test plans, create test scenarios, and produce test results
- Develop test automation documentation, procedures and guidelines
- Work closely with other team members, business analyst, support team, and software developers to deliver the high-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Successfully monitor and track system defect resolutions efforts in a timely manner
- Accurately and clearly document system defects
- Ensure data integrity during testing process
- Facilitate and participate in sprint reviews explaining the system’s functionality and/or test scripts that have been written
- Work closely with the development teams to deliver a high-quality product with high velocity
- Partner with the Product Development team to develop, authorize and support reasonable SLAs and critical metrics for the test framework
- Conduct Proof of Concept on the latest testing technologies and automation tools
- Active Secret Level Clearance
- At least 3 years’ experience in Automation Testing
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Prior knowledge of the Automation tool, Tricentis
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong API and database testing experience
- Strong working experience with popular and open source technologies like Git, Jenkins, Docker, Junit, TestNG, Pytest, Rest-assured, GraphQL, and Jira
- Strong Network Operations technical support and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage shifting priorities
- Great customer service skills
- Experience with problem resolution and solution design/development skills
- Strong focus and commitment to providing end user customer service
- Adept in managing to changing priorities and demanding schedules
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not designed to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
A3 offers competitive pay, great benefits, and a team-based company culture. A3 is devoted to people development and providing the opportunity for high achievers to grow professionally. As an employee, you are surrounded by intelligent, driven colleagues and have the benefit of a company culture that is focused on bringing out the best in everyone.
If you are interested in this opportunity or others we have open, please email your resume to email@example.com.